ANZTAA wishes to cultivate and sustain a culture of collaboration and proactive communication in all areas of its activities.
- The National Training Plan: With our focus being the facilitation and support of TA training, professional development and professional accreditation, ANZTAA views the National Trainers’ Group as primarily responsible for establishing and co-ordinating training programmes across Aotearoa New Zealand. A copy of the National Training Plan is available on the ANZTAA website.
- For events not included in the National Training Plan: In the spirit of co-operation and to avoid timing conflicts, all local trainers (PTSTA and TSTA) teaching in Aotearoa are requested to inform their New Zealand colleagues, before requesting to advertise the event on the ANZTAA website.
- For events organised by, or for, TA trainers visiting from outside Aotearoa: In the spirit of co-operation and to avoid timing conflicts, the organisers are similarly requested to inform their New Zealand colleagues, before requesting to advertise the event on the ANZTAA website.
- ANZTAA members may advertise any Transactional Analysis workshop, seminar or similar training event at no cost;
- Non-members may advertise any Transactional Analysis workshop, seminar or similar training event for the cost of $50;
- All Transactional Analysis events hosted by ITAA, EATA, FTAA and their affiliates are advertised at no cost;
- Events organised by other professional organisations whose purpose is complementary to that of ANZTAA (for example NZAP, NZAC, PBANZ, Universities), and, where the event fulfills ANZTAA’s Constitutional mandate, may be advertised at the cost of $50.
- Advertising for the sale and purchase of Transactional Analysis resources is subject to the above criteria.
The Communications Liaison is responsible for approving advertising requests, and will consult with at least one other Board member if there is doubt about the criteria being satisfied.
Approved advertisements will be posted to the Events page of the website, and a notification will be sent to current ANZTAA members.
Please use the Contact Us button above to arrange advertising or if you have any questions about this policy.